Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life


It has been a month since I last posted. I have been extremely busy and don't have much time for blogging these days. Between working all day, going to night school, doing the required weekly readings, studying for quizzes and tests and writing essay reports, plus trying to make it to the gym once or twice a week and spending my weekends house hunting...as you can see - I'm pooped!!

I will be back to my weekly postings soon but right now I do need to return to the essay on ecological succession, which I am currently writing.




2 comments:

Laurie Constantino said...

I don't envy you that schedule one minute. Now you've got me thinking about ecological succession. I guess the island can never get to levels 4 and 5 - too many sheeps and goats!

Joanne said...

ha ha Laurie - that's funny!!
Did you know that the tallest tree on 'the' island is the parsley plant?!! Joking of course :D

The sheep cheese on 'the' island is so good though - it's a difficult trade off.

When are you heading to Greece?